As more and more people suffer from hair loss, while do you know what caused that? And are you dreaming to regain lost hair this instant? Please keep reading.
Generally speaking, hair loss can be attributed to several factors, that is, genetic factors, hormonal changes, medical conditions or treatments. Till now, there’re approximately 40 million people who suffer from that some degree. Now let’s look closely at hair loss reasons.
Hair Loss Reasons
Firstly, let’s come to causes of male-pattern baldness. When observing the people around you, you would find that majority of men have been suffer from hair loss some degree and even going bald has been a fact of life. As estimated, nearly one-third of adult men worldwide are onto this condition. If you were one among this group, understanding the causes of men’s hair loss may help you better understand and consider what kind of treatment is the best to regain lost hair.
Statistic shows that androgenetic alopecia is the most common factor (almost 95% male hair loss) that causes men loss hair and become bald gradually. What about other types of male hair loss?
- Alopecia Areata, largely caused by autoimmune disorder. It’s kind of patchy hair loss, small circular areas in different areas of the scalp;
- Alopecia Totalls, an advanced form of alopecia areata, that is, total hair loss of scalp;
- Alopecia Universalis, hair loss of the entire body;
- Telogen Effluvium, caused by physical stress, emotional stress, thyroid abnormalities, medications and hormonal factors, which is more common with females;
- Anlagen Effluvium, generally due to internal medications, such as chemotherapy agents;
- Trichotillomania, an impulse control disorder featuring repeatedly urging to pull out scalp hair, eyelashes, etc.
We feel so sorry that there’s no cure for baldness caused by these reasons above yet discovered. But that doesn’t mean you can’t have another chance to have a full head of hair and enjoy a normal life full of pleasure.
HairBro professionals, aiming to provide higher degree of naturalness of hair replacement system, create a virtually undetectable matrix of crisscrossing, transparent fibers that are shaped to specifically fit the balding and thinning areas of your head. Meanwhile, your age and facial structure would be taken into consideration.
Different from men’s hair loss solutions, it’s a little bit picky for women to have a hair replacement system, as all women want to regain hair loss this instant and easy to maintain. And most importantly, nobody will find and know that in all situations. HairBro could help you brush your hair straight back, or into a pony tail, or create any style you want. Thus your hair replacement system won’t influence your personal life and even exercise regimens.
Hair Damage Treatment
As we all know, hair is made up primarily of proteins so that when the outer layers of the hair shaft is damaged by harsh oxidizers, the inner layers are exposed and then the hair becomes damaged step by step. Weathering, hair styling, sun, chemical products all can severely harm your hair inch by inch. Well, using vitamin C and vitamin E can restore. How about other approaches?
- DO avoid harsh chemicals while coloring, perming or relaxing hair;
- DO use an antioxidant barrier to protect against further oxidation from environmental and chemical elements;
- DO replenish moisture to hair properly;
If you have some another effective methods to maintain and restore hair replacement system, please feel free to comment below. We’re always at your service.